Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feet First

I live in tennis shoes for the most part and I love the arch support.  If I don’t have to put on any fashion shoes or boots, I’m good because to me they are not the most comfortable things to wear.  But after searching and searching, I just recently started wearing high heels that I could stand to have on for an hour or two.

Tried on these little ditties a few months ago while the kids looked for boots…the shoe guy saw me trying them on and said that they were just for display and that nobody human could stand or walk in them.  They were actually comfortable and easy to walk in because of the way they scooped the foot. Few months later, I saw a woman at the Cracker Barrel with them on in another color and she was holding on TIGHT! to her dude.  :)





Anyway, I saw this collection of celebrities’ feet pics on the web or in print somewhere.   In this collection,  their toes were on top of each other, their feet had huge bunions, they had pure-dee hammertoes or the toes just went in some other kind of direction other than straight. The commonality in all of the pics was that the toes turned, almost twisted, toward the outside of the foot.

I noticed in my demo pic with the shoes, my toes looked a little like theirs going off to the side but then my toes, when barefoot, pointed straight ahead.  Only thing though is that there is a slight slant to the outer side with the big toes that was not always the case.   

Breaking News!!
High Heel Shoe Wear 
Jacks Up Feet!!!


Those celebrity sisters, assumedly, live in high heels and that’s why their toes have developed side-way joints from trying to support all that weight.

WebMD has a nice slide show about the worst shoes for your feet. Take care of your feet.  If not, they could look like....this

Would you say start the year off on the right foot ???

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Comments are moderated before posting. If your comment is derogatory or vulgar, it will not be posted.